1. Particulars of Responsible Responsible Treatment
Company: RECANVIS I SERVEIS 3.0 SL - B66729385
Address: CARRETERA DE IGUALADA S / N - (08280) CALAF
Contact: INFO@REISER3.COM - 931,598,800
In compliance with the provisions of the European Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection, we inform you that, depending on the relationship you have with us, in RECANVIS I SERVEIS 3.0, SL we treat the data you provide for any, or all , the following purposes:
3. Period of conservation of the data
Your data will be kept for the duration of the contractual, commercial or other relationship with our entity, request its deletion, as well as the time necessary to comply with legal obligations.
The legal basis for the treatment of your data lies in:
- File / history of workers and former employees of the company
- Purchase / sale of goods and services.
- Control and supervision of the efficiency and quality of the entity
- Control and surveillance of access to places
- Coordination of business activities
- Creation of contracts, preparation of payroll and other related tasks
- Sending commercial information of the entity by postal mail, email or other
- Accounting, administrative, billing, collections and payments management
- Maintenance of the employment relationship and counter-benefit for the work performed
- Provide a service
- Publication in personal data in different social networks or other publishing methods
- Charging by POS
- Receiving the provision of a service
- Security of the entity.
- After-sales service and loyalty
- Processing of additions and deletions due to common illness or accident at work
- Processing of budgets
- Use of data derived from the activities of the company
Your personal data will be communicated to third parties in the following cases:
- Unequivocal consent
- Execution of a contract
- Legitimate interest on the part of the controller
- Protect the vital interest of an affected
You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not in RECANVIS I SERVEIS 3.0, SL we are processing personal data concerning you.
Likewise, you have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
Additionally, in certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may exercise the right to object to the processing of your data. RECANVIS I SERVEIS 3.0, SL will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Likewise, you can exercise the right to the portability of the data, as well as withdraw the consents provided at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you wish to make use of any of your rights you can make them through the enabled links that you will find below:
Alternatively, you can also contact us by postal mail to the following address: CARRETERA DE IGUALADA S / N - (08280) CALAF attached a photocopy of the DNI, for the certainty of your identity. Remember to provide as much information as possible about your request: Name and surname, email address used for the account or portal object of your request.
Finally, we inform you that you can contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency and other competent public bodies for any claim arising from the processing of your personal data.
- To others responsible for the treatment
- Tax administration
- Security Agency
- Banks and financial entities
- Responsible for destruction of documentation
- Advertising and marketing entities
- Software and hardware maintenance IT entities
- Office / Advisory
- Social Security
- Occupational Risk Prevention Service
7. Cookies Policy
To know the cookies we use on our website, remember that you can access our Cookies Policy through the following cookiespolicy link .
- To exercise your right of access, click here
- To exercise your Right of Rectification click here
- To exercise your right of Suppression (Forget) click here
- To exercise your right to Limitation of Treatment click here
- To exercise your right of Opposition click here
- To exercise your Portability right, click here